Next Gen and Haskell Team Up at the 2018 CASH Annual Conference
If you haven’t heard of the 39th Annual Conference on School Facilities hosted by California’s Coalition for Adequate School Housing (CASH) in Sacramento, Haskell would like to invite you to learn more and register for this year’s conference. The event will highlight the opportunities and challenges for school districts and their private sector partners presented by the implementation of Proposition 51. The Conference will include presentations on when state bonds will be sold and when funding for projects will be available, as well as on changes to the Office of Public School Construction (OPSC) School Facility Program (SFP) project processing, including the Upfront Grant Agreement and new Local Audit Requirements. You can learn more about the event on the CASH 2018 website.
If you are familiar with the show and planning on attending CASH, be sure to stop by the Next Gen booth—located on the left-hand side (Areas: F7, F8, F13 & F14)—to test out all of the latest Haskell products and talk to us about how to make your 21st century classroom ideas a reality.
Building Your 21st Century Classroom
We talk to many school districts throughout the year, and we hear a number of questions again and again. To help you get the most out of your time on the trade show floor, below are some conversation starters that you might want to discuss with the exhibitors—including Haskell.
- How do you think through building out 21st century classroom environment?
- What do all of the different terms like active classroom and project-based learning even mean?
- How can our products improve learning?
- Can you come talk with you in person?
- What does it cost?
- How do we get the funding?
- What is the cost / benefit?
- What is a Maker Space and what is the value to our students?
With the 21st century classroom, there isn’t a one size fits all approach. Your curriculum must drive your decisions regarding technology and movement.
Movement and the 21st Century Classroom
When considering movement in your 21st Century Classrooms, there is more to think about than student movement.
- How are we smoothly and efficiently transitioning from one style of learning to another?
- What are the trends with movement in a learning environment?
- Why move?
- Can students safely move around the classroom without risk of tripping over backpacks?
Finding products that are built for these types of curriculums is key. Your solutions should be multi-functional, mobile, support your technology and easy to use.
Don’t Miss Our Sit to Stand Desks—Which We Think Have No Rival
- Built to last—we guarantee it. Our 20-year warranty is the best in the industry
- Technology that works. While many sit to stand desks bounce and are springy (causing the product to wear down after just a few years), our Hydraulic SureLock Construction prevents bounce and slippage of the height adjust. And, our Unibody integrated construction at the surface mount provides greater strength and stability.
- Stronger materials mean greater strength, stability and durability.
Haskell Industry Standard 1¼” High Pressure Laminate (HPL) Top 1” or less melamine, paper, or vinyl top 2 Directional Metal Bracing Single plate construction
50% greater weight capacity than other brands
Nothing gets in Your Way with Our Unique Base
- Two east west bars and north south bars for strength and stability
- Whether sitting in a chair or standing, nothing gets in your way for maximum comfort
We hope to see you there!
If you would like to schedule an appointment in advance to spend time with Haskell discussing an upcoming project and/or our products, please reach out to Cristel Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 360-529-7074
39th Annual Conference on School Facilities
February 26th – 28th, 2018
Sacramento Convention Center